Veritas NetBackup™ 5340 delivers high performance, scalable capacity, high availability and resiliency to address the most aggressive backup and recovery objectives in the data center while protecting both virtual and physical environments. Built on industry leading NetBackup software, the NetBackup 5340 Appliance is an integrated media server with storage and offers both client and target deduplication to reduce network bandwidth and storage capacity requirements. As an integrated backup appliance, it addresses the OpEx and CapEx challenges organizations face today while preparing to modernizefor the future.
The NetBackup 5340 is offered in a High Availability (HA) configuration. The HA configuration increases system reliability, provides higher backup and recovery throughput as well as higher operational availability at significantly lower operational costs.
- SAN/NAS Storage System offers maximum storage efficiency and convenience
- Experience unmatched performance, built-in security and remote management capabilities with Intel Xeon 2 ghz processor
- Rack-mountable san/nas storage system allows a clutter-free, convenient usage with increased efficiency
- Gigabit Ethernet is very resourceful when a large number of file transfers are required, such as when performing backups over a network
- Linux OS makes you more productive and creative