The MDP2DVI3 Mini DisplayPort® to DVI Adapter lets you connect your Mini DisplayPort video source (such as any of your MacBook® or Microsoft® Surface™ Pro devices with mDP) to a DVI monitor, projector, or display, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a Mini DisplayPort-capable monitor.
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port, the adapter supports display or projector resolutions up to 1920×1200 (WUXGA) and is compliant with HDCP standards.
MDP2DVI3 is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI® signals can also be passed through the port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- MINI DISPLAYPORT TO DVI ADAPTER: mDP 1.2 (HBR2) to DVI-I (digital only DVI-D) single-link adapter connects a DVI display/projector supporting 1920×1200/1080p 60Hz video; EDID/DDC pass-through ensure compatibility between source & display
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: Passive video converter supports mDP++ source including Thunderbolt 1 & 2 MacBooks, MacBook Air & Mac Mini, Microsoft Surface Pro 1-6, desktops (AMD FirePro/NVidia Quadro), laptops, mini itx computers, Intel NUC & docks
- INCREASE PRODUCITIVTY: Connect a DVI monitor or projector, or add a second display to your workstation using the mDP to DVI adapter dongle
- Compact design makes it ideal for travel
- 5″ (13cm) attached cable
- SCREW LOCKING DVI: Mini DisplayPort to DVI display adapter supports DVI screw locking cable to prevent cable from coming loose or accidental disconnection from DVI displays/projectors
- Tested with DVI cables up to 25ft
- mDP male to DVI female connector
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the Mini DP to DVI converter works with any OS including Windows, Ubuntu and macOS; Compatible with MiniDP devices like TB1/TB2 MacBooks with Mini DisplayPort
There are no reviews yet.