The C6PATCH6PL 6ft Cat 6 Patch Cable meets or exceeds all Category 6 cable specifications to ensure reliable Gigabit network connections, and features a durable purple PVC jacket that enables you to color code your network cable runs as needed.
To ensure long-lasting performance, this high quality Cat 6 patch cable features molded PVC strain relief that prevents the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles – reducing the risk of cable damage, which could decrease network performance.
Constructed of only top quality materials, this Gigabit Patch Cable delivers reliable performance and is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
100% Copper – a better value
StarTech.com Cat6 cables are manufactured using high-quality copper conductors. While many cable manufacturers offer a “”cheaper”” cable, based on a copper-coated aluminum core, we make no compromises on quality to ensure you receive top value and performance for your network cable investment.
24 AWG Wire
This Cat6 cable is constructed with 24 gauge copper wire, to support a broad range of Ethernet applications such as Power over Ethernet (PoE). Because we use a high quality copper wire, our cables easily sustain the power required for Power over Ethernet applications, whereas the inferior quality offered by copper-coated aluminum cables may be subject to insufficient power delivery, heat buildup, equipment damage and potentially, fire.
50-micron Gold Connectors
This molded patch cable offers high quality connectors comprised of 50-micron gold, to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
- Rated performance for up to 650Mhz
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CAT6 ETHERNET CABLE: 100% copper for error-free Multi Gigabit 1/2.5/5Gbps connections; 10Gbps up to 160′; Fluke patch cord tested to comply w/ANSI/TIA-568-2.D Category 6; ETL Verified
- POE SUPPORT: 24 AWG stranded copper conductors & UL Rated Wiring (E132276-A) supports up to 100W for PoE devices like VOIP phone & security systems; IEEE 802.3bt & DTE power compliance reduces cable heating
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: ETL & UL certified wire; 50-micron gold-plated connectors prevent rust/corrosion to avoid costly network downtime; High quality PVC jacket resists bending or fraying damage
- EASY INSTALLATION: 6 foot molded patch cord is easy to connect into high density panels with many cables; Compatible w/Cat5e; Available w/Snagless boots for easy wiring conduit installation
- SPECS: Length: 6ft (1.8m)
- Color: Purple
- 650 MHz Rated
- Structure: 4 Pair UTP
- Jacket: PVC
- Wire Gauge: 24 AWG Copper
- Wiring: ANSI/T568B
- ETL Verified
- Warranty: Lifetime