This DisplayPort cable provides a secure connection between your DisplayPort equipped devices and is capable of providing higher performance than either HDMI® or dual-link DVI.
The DP cable supports high resolutions of up to 4K x 2K (4096 x 2160, 60Hz) with a maximum HBR2 bandwidth of 21.6Gbps, as well as optional audio support. The cable also supports Multi-Stream Transport (MST) for daisy chaining multiple monitors.
The 6-foot cable is DisplayPort (VESA) certified to support DP 1.2 specifications and ensure a high-quality, reliable connection for all of your DisplayPort devices.
The DISPLPORT6L is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability and ensures that digitally protected content is displayed properly, with both HDCP and DPCP capability.
- SPECS: 6 ft (2 m)
- DisplayPort v1.2
- DP Latching Male to Male
- 28 AWG
- PVC cable jacket, ABS connector shell
- Shield: Al-Mylar foil with Braid
- Protocols: HBR 2, MST, GTC
- Lifetime Warranty
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for home/offices/boardrooms/conference rooms/classrooms; works with your professional workstations with FirePro™ S9000/7000, W8100/7100/5100 or R5000 graphic cards; Use with 1080p/UHD/4K monitors, projector or large display
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: 28AWG wire with gold-plated connectors for improved signal integrity and reliability; Superior EMI shielding with Al-Mylar foil and copper braid provides higher quality video and audio; Backwards compatible with DP 1.1
- RELIABLE DESIGN: Durable ABS connectors with flexible PVC strain relief & jacket prevents fraying/damage due to bending or rough usage; Metal connector sub-structure provides EMI shielding; Latching DP connectors prevent accidental disconnection
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CABLE: This 6ft (2m) VESA Certified DisplayPort v1.2 cable supports 4K x 2K (3840x2400p 60Hz), 21.6 Gbps bandwidth, HBR2, 8Ch Audio, Multi-Stream Transport (MST), GTC for precise audio channel timing & 3D Stereo (2560x1600p 120Hz)
There are no reviews yet.