New High Haze UHD Standard Signage | Proper Display Brightness
With a recommend brightness of 500 cd/m² for an indoor display, the UH5J-H series clearly deliver content and attract public attention, making it the most suitable display for marketing in meeting rooms, airports, retail, shopping malls etc.
High-Performance with webOS
LG webOS platform enhances user convenience with intuitive GUI and simple app development tools.
In various places the UH5J-H series is unable to avoid exposure to environments containing dust, humidity, etc. which may hamper performance over time. The conformal coating on power board reduces these risks by protecting UH5J-H series from salt, dust, iron powder, humidity, etc.
Mobile Content Management
You can create a store profile and get template recommendations using the Promota app. Users can customize templates for all industries and easily create and manage content not only on PCs but also on mobile devices.
IP5x Certified Design
The IP5x Dust-Proof Certification ensures that the product is protected from dust, reducing the risk of performance degradation.
Compatible with AV Control System
The UH5J-H series has supported Crestron Connected® for high compatibility with professional AV controls to achieve seamless integration and automated control, boosting business management efficiency.
- Digital Signage Display delivers a highly realistic sound and immersive visual experience thanks to the high pixel density that shows even the most subtle details
- Experience luminescent visual images with LCD display
- 3840×2160 Display – Delivers a breathtaking ultra HD viewing experience with immersive pictures that are dynamic, clear, and as expansive as life
- 2160p 4K UHD – Regardless of wherever or whenever the content is watched and no matter how detailed it is, this signage system is made to impress its viewers
- Edge LED lighting offers stunning brightness for both plain and entertainment content
- 43″ – Made for commercial purposes, this digital signage system brings your trade to the bleeding edge of entertainment