3 Year Lenovo™ On-Site and Technician Installation of Customer Replaceable Unit Parts (Add-On)
This is an add on service, and not the actual warranty.
This add on service must match the length of warranty. If the warranty term is shorter than the length of this add on service you will need to purchase a warranty extension with this add on service.
Make Warranty Repair Easy
Basic System Warranty coverage requires customer replacement of many PC parts and components (CRUs – Customer Replaceable Unit Parts). Lenovo’s On-site + Technician Installation Of CRUs lets you avoid the time and hassle associated with CRU part replacement and have the convenience of on-site installation by a qualified Lenovo™ technician.
On-site + Technician Install of CRU parts is ideal for remote locations where technical resources are not available or for organizations with inexperienced end-users.
Optimizes IT Resource Time
Free IT staff from internal part installation so they have more time to deal with mission critical business.
Consistent, best-in-class quality of Lenovo™-Qualified Parts and Lenovo™-Qualified Technicians ensures the on-going value of your product.
With Lenovo’s On-site Technician Installation of CRUs, parts that would normally be installed by the user are now installed by a certified Lenovo™ Technician.
Lenovo™ On-site Technician Installation of CRUs is part of a comprehensive portfolio of Lenovo™ services that support the entire life cycle of your PCs.
- Keeps your system optimally maintained with a predictable total cost of ownership
- Features parts replacement service for dependable efficiency with peace of mind
- On-site support guarantees quick solutions with on-site availability of experts
- Parts and labor service characteristics help minimize inventory costs with maximum dependability
- 3 Year service duration to ensure maximum dependability and accurate results