5 Year Lenovo™ Accidental Damage Protection (Add-On)
This is an add on service, and not the actual warranty.
This add on service must match the length of warranty. If the warranty term is shorter than the length of this add on service you will need to purchase a warranty extension with this add on service.
Pennies-A-Day Protection From Non-warranty Damage.
Protecting Devices from the Unexpected.
Today’s highly mobile workforce knows that accidents happen. Drops, bumps, and spills can damage even the most durable and well-engineered tablets, PCs, and Smart Displays. Lenovo’s Accidental Damage Protection service covers accidents beyond the system warranty and protects your devices from non-warranty operational or structural failures incurred under normal operating conditions. This service helps IT departments avoid purchasing and managing extra inventory to replace damaged units.
Does My Organization Need Accidental Damage Protection?
Standard warranty terms and conditions don’t cover accidental damage and experience shows that a significant portion of users’ devices will be damaged and not covered under warranty in the first three years. Compared to repair or replacement costs, Accidental Damage Protection saves up to 80% (depending on device type and repairs needed). Lenovo’s Accidental Damage Protection service protects systems from the unintentional but unavoidable “oops” incidents bound to occur in highly mobile and active Modern IT workplaces.
The Cost Of Repair And Replacement
Based on historical Lenovo claims, Accidental Damage Protection can save, on average, 28% versus the typical cost of PC repairs and 75% for tablet repairs. While costs vary by device and the work needed, replacing and repairing commonly damaged components can be expensive:
- ,700 System Boards
- ,600 Monitors & Display Hardware
- ,300 Disk Drives
- ,250 Damaged Tablet (minor repairs)
- ,800 Damaged Tablet (multiple part replacements)
What Does LenovoAccidental Damage Protection Cover?
When it occurs under normal operating conditions, Accidental Damage Protections covers:
- Accidental drops, spills, bumps, and structural failures
- Electrical surges
- Damage to the integrated LCD screen
What Happens Once Your Claim Is Made?
- Lenovo uses comprehensive diagnostic tools to identify hidden damage that may be otherwise overlooked.
- Skilled, qualified technicians conduct repairs using only Lenovo certified parts.
- Restored PCs are returned to users or, if repairs are not possible, Lenovo replaces at no additional charge.
Options: Accidental Damage Protection
Lenovo™ Premier Support provides direct access to skilled and experienced Lenovo technicians offering comprehensive hardware and software support. Our expert troubleshooters have the advanced technical know-how and systems knowledge to quickly provide solutions and advice that will keep your hardware and software operating at optimal efficiency.
Tech support with the Premier difference
- Advanced-level techs.
- End to End case management.
- Faster, first-time resolution.
- Keeps your system optimally maintained with a predictable total cost of ownership
- Parts Replacement service included to resolve your problems
- On-site support helps you limit any downtime to the absolute minimum
There are no reviews yet.