Deliver Exceptional Performance for Space-Constrained Environments
The Cisco UCS® C220 M4 Rack Server is the most versatile, general-purpose enterprise infrastructure and application server in the industry. It is a high-density two-socket enterprise-class rack server that delivers industry-leading performance and efficiency for a wide range of enterprise workloads, including virtualization, collaboration, and bare-metal applications. The Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers can be deployed as standalone servers or as part of the Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS) to take advantage of Cisco’s standards-based unified computing innovations that help reduce customers’ total cost of ownership (TCO) and increase their business agility.
- Experience high performance, built-in security and remote management capabilities with Intel Xeon processor
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot – Installs memory that reduces processor’s idle time and enhances computer’s performance
- Gigabit Ethernet is very resourceful when a large number of file transfers are required, such as when performing backups over a network
- With 2 USB ports, connect/disconnect devices while not having to shut down the system
- Serial ATA interface provides quick data transfer and greater throughput
There are no reviews yet.