The Black Box Secure KVM Desktop Switches allow a single operator to control up to four HDMI computers from a single workplace using one set of keyboard and mouse and two HDMI monitor. They provide peace of mind knowing that each connection is secure. Options include 2- or 4-port switches with CAC support.
The Secure KVM Desktop Switches protect your sensitive data using the latest technology. The switches have isolated channels to ensure that data is not leaked between secure ports and the outside world. To prevent eavesdropping attempts through vulnerable devices, the switches support uni-directional data flow from computer to peripheral. Mechanical, electrical, and optical isolation stop hacking and data leaks in environments where security is critical. Plus, secure EDID learning prevents unwanted and unsecure data from being transmitted through DDC lines. The Secure KVM Desktop Switches use protected firmware to keep intruders from re-programming or reading the firmware. Keyboard/internal cache wiping and chassis intrusion protection provide even more security. The Secure KVM Desktop Switches also use anti-tamper switches and tamper-evident seals to shield your confidential data.
Why Secure KVM?/strong>
Connecting peripherals such as monitor, keyboard, mouse, and speakers to a PC introduces potential data leakage and hacking risks. Secure KVM Switches are designed for use in any application where sensitive data must be protected, including defense, government agencies, and intelligence. Secure KVM Switches from Black Box are NIAP PP 3.0 certified and equipped with the highest security features that meet today’s Information Assurance safe control standards. The switches contain unique hardware configurations that prevent data leakage between PCs and connected peripherals eliminating potential cyber threats.
- Tested and certified to NIAP Protection Profile version 3.0
- Enables a single user to switch between four/eight monitors and attached CPUs
- Supports USB HID and stereo audio
- Improved desk ergonomic design allows for less clutter on the desk and increases efficiency
- Equipped with anti-tampering protection such as tamper evident hologram seals, chassis intrusion, fixed firmware and automatic keyboard data clearing
- Absolute secure and isolation between data paths
- Secure EDID learning and emulation
- Non-reprogrammable ROM
- Supports balanced speaker outputs and switching
There are no reviews yet.