True Plug and play High-Performance point-to-point KVM extension. Using DisplayPort 1.2 (Multi-Stream Transport) Technology, KVXHP supports up to four external displays transmitted over a single cable. HD video, USB 2.0 (HID), and audio are all transmitted over a single CATx or Fiber cable. Whether your requirements are CATx or fiber, KVXHP is equipped to handle both interfaces providing a single solution for all use cases.
KVXHP supports four external MST enabled DisplayPort monitors with resolutions up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz using 8 bits per color and 4:4:4 chroma sampling, provides high-quality audio, EDID management, and Emulated USB 2.0.
19″ Rackmount Option
The optional rackmount tray (KVXHP-RMK) holds up to two KVX-HP extender units for quick mounting into any 19″ rack and leaves enough space to hold the power supplies and cable management. To concentrate multiple KVM extensions in your rack, use our Central Power Hub solution (ACR1000-CPH8R-R2/ACR1000-CPH16R-R2) for a clutter-free, space-saving installation in 1RU. The hub powers up to eight or sixteen 12VDC devices replacing multiple single power supplies.
Single-head models for one monitor connection or dual-head models with support for two DisplayPort monitors are also available.
- Quad-Head video at HD60 via DisplayPort 1.2 MST (Multi-Stream Technology)
- Point to point extension up to 328 ft (100m) over CATx or 2.5 miles (4km) over fiber cable
- CATx or Fiber flexibility
- True USB emulation supports the most advanced keyboards and mice
- Intelligent EDID management reduces monitor compatibility issues
- Digital / Analog audio
- 4 x Tri-color connection status LEDs
- Single or Dual-Head models also available
There are no reviews yet.