The Axiom PCIe 3.0 x8 10Gbs Fiber Network Adapter is a new generation of high-performance server adapter. Based on the Intel X710-BM2 controller, our server adapters address the demanding needs of the next-generation agile data center by providing unmatched features for both server and network virtualization, flexibility for LAN and SAN networks and proven, reliable performance.
The PCIe 3.0 x8 10Gbs Fiber Network Adapter delivers superior performance in a PCI Express v3.0 x8 slot.
Key features include:
- Small Packet Performance: Achieves wire-rate throughput on smaller payload sizes (>64 Bytes for 10 GbE)
- Bulk Transfer Performance: Delivers line-rate performance with low CPU usage for large application buffers
- Network Virtualization: Network virtualization overlay offloads including Geneve, VXLAN, and NVGRE
- Storage Performance: Enables competitive performance with native OS drivers and intelligent offload for NAS (NFS, SMB), and SAN (iSCSI and FCoE)
- Includes Full Height and Half Height Mounting Brackets
- To accelerate IT services, increase data center efficiency and double your bandwidth without doubling your costs and complexity use this 10Gigabit Ethernet
- This 8000MB/s bandwidth adapter is ideal for PCs with PCI Express 3.0 x8 slots, ensuring top level network connectivity for your desktops
- This dual port 10gigabit ethernet card lets you add two network ports using a single expansion slot to a client, server or workstation
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provides data transmission rates par excellence between servers and network components
- With the 10GBase-X technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the supported network cable
There are no reviews yet.