The ATEN UC232B is a one port USB-to-Serial console adapter. This high quality industrial adapter cable is designed to instantly add single RS-232 console port connectivity for networking appliances via a USB port. The adapter is powered via the USB connection.
The UC232B is compatible with the USB 2.0 standard and works conveniently with desktop and notebook PCs. It also can be used with large integrated computer-based systems or other specialized applications, such as point-of-sale applications, networking equipment, industrial automation systems, and native serial transfer instruments to offer a convenient connectivity solution. The UC232B converter provides a plug & play solution. Windows, Mac and Linux drivers are included.
- Converts a USB port to RJ-45 Console port (RS-232)
- Support straight RJ45 cable, no need to use Rolled RJ45 Cable for connecting Networking Router, modem or network switch for configuration
- Fast COM Port Transmission-up to 921.6 Kbps data transfer rate
- COM retention saves the assigned port settings for the device
- OS Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Plug-and-Play – Small and lightweight make it a perfect travel companion
- No external power supply needed