Over 20 million units sold – the UPS you can trust
APC award-winning Smart-UPS® is the most popular UPS in the world for servers, storage and networks. Trusted to protect critical data and equipment from power problems by supplying clean and reliable network-grade power. In addition to legendary reliability and manageability, Smart-UPS have extremely high efficiency at low, medium and high load levels making them ideal for today’s multi-core or virtualized servers that have varying load consumption. Available in a variety of form factors (tower, rack mount, rack/tower convertible) there is a model for every application and budget. Rack mounted Smart-UPS are ideal for powering Blade or density optimized servers in a distributed power protection environment as the primary or redundant protection. Smart-UPS® models have long been considered the benchmark for all network and server UPS’s. Smart-UPS feature a 16-segment LED display, extended range automatic voltage regulation (AVR), and pure sine wave output on battery. Additional manageability options are available through the Smart-Slot interface, which is an internal slot for the installation of optional accessory cards. The extended run Smart-UPS XL has the capability to add external battery packs to scale runtime from minutes to hours typically needed for converged voice and data networks. The entry level Smart-UPS SC is an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small switches, networking devices and point-of-sale (POS) equipment.
- Cold-start capable – Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meter – Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green mode – Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiency – Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interface – Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date – Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on battery – Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Sequenced network shutdown and reboot – Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
- Single switched outlet group – Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- SmartSlot – Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
There are no reviews yet.