The AeraMax Air Purifier features a four-stage, hospital-type filtration to effectively clean air in spaces between 100 to 200 square feet. AeraSmart Sensor detects air quality and automatically adjusts the fan speed to keep your air purified. A True HEPA filter with antimicrobial treatment safely removes 99.97 percent of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, including allergens, viruses and cigarette smoke. It’s also proven effective at capturing the airborne flu virus. Carbon filter removes odors and captures large airborne particulates. PlasmaTrue technology creates an ionized field to help safely remove airborne pollutants. Aera Plus Mode helps you get through allergy and flu seasons. Ultra-quiet operation prevents distracting others in quiet environments.
- 4-stage hospital-type filtration: effectively purifies air in small rooms 100 – 200 square feet
- AeraSmart™ sensor: monitors the air quality and automatically adjusts the fan speed to keep your air purified
- True HEPA filter with AeraSafe™ antimicrobial treatment: safely removes 99.97% of viruses, germs, allergens, mold and dust
- Carbon filter: removes odors and captures large airborne particulates
- PlasmaTrue™ Technology: optional setting that utilizes ionization to help safely remove airborne pollutants
- Aera+™ mode: increases air change by 35% for allergy and cold/flu seasons
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Filter indicator: light alerts when to change filters
There are no reviews yet.