AeraMax 190 Air Purifier effectively purifies air in a 200 to 400 square foot room with ultra-quiet operation and features the innovative AeraSmart Sensor. This special sensor monitors the air quality and automatically adjusts the fan speed to keep your air purified. The True HEPA filter with AeraSafe antimicrobial treatment safely removes 99.97 percent of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, ragweed and other allergens, viruses, germs, dust mites, mold spores and odors. The air purifier also includes the Aera Setting for cold/flu and allergy season conditions and a high-impact plastic casing.
- 4-stage hospital-type filtration: effectively purifies air in medium sized rooms 200 – 400 square feet
- AeraSmart™ sensor: monitors the air quality and automatically adjusts the fan speed to keep your air purified
- True HEPA filter with AeraSafe™ antimicrobial treatment: safely removes 99.97% of viruses, germs, allergens, mold and dust
- Carbon filter: removes odors and captures large airborne particulates
- PlasmaTrue™ Technology: optional setting that utilizes ionization to help safely remove airborne pollutants
- Aera+™ mode: increases air change by 50% for allergy and cold/flu seasons
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Filter indicator: light alerts when to change filters
There are no reviews yet.