Enterprise-class battery backup for
desktops, network closets, edge computing
environments and server rooms
Why the 5SC?
• Ideal for protecting small business servers,
network-attached storage (NAS), network
equipment, ATMs, ticket machines and kiosks
• Small footprint for easy integration within
• USB port for automatic HID identification on
Windows®, Mac® and Linux®
• Model 5SC500 offers quiet, fanless operation
• Pure sine wave output for sensitive
Why the 5S?
• • Cost-effective solution for desktops and
• Cut energy costs up to 30% with EcoControl
• Seamless integration with WindowsT, MacT
Why the 5P?
• Remotely control On/Off the various
• Fully remotely manageable with optional,
• Seamless integration with the leading
• Premium protection for servers, network
equipment and storage
• Compact 1U and 2U models offer a variety
of footprint options to ensure a proper fit for
almost any application
• Two-post, four-post, tower and wall-mount
options allow for quick installation and ease
Why the 5P lithium-ion?
• • Lithium-ion batteries deliver extended service
life up to eight years
• Light weight for easy rackmount or wallmount
• Battery management system provides up-todate insight into battery performance, charge
cycles and temperature
Why the 5PRC?
• Ideal for protecting edge computing
• Reduced depth in comparison to 5P 1U
UPS models, providing up to 4-5 additional
inches of rear clearance
• Connect up to 10 devices with (10) 5-15R
Why the 5PX G2?
• Regulates voltage fluctuations and offers extended battery runtimes
• Offers mass UPS firmware upgrades without dropping connected
equipment and provides an easy startup configuration wizard to
• Reduces risk of intrusion with the optional Gigabit Network Card
(NETWORK-M2), which is the first UPS connectivity device to meet
both UL and IEC cybersecurity standards
• Provides enhanced surge protection keeping your branch offices
and IT closets equipment safe